Invest in yourself!
“Change is inevitable, progress is optional”- Tony Robbins
If you’re considering therapy you’re already contemplating change. That’s awesome but it’s only the first step. Change requires embracing discomfort and stepping into the unknown. There’s a popular myth in counseling that goes like this… “I see a therapist, we talk, I gain some illumination and then I get better”… This is only half true. The reality is, a therapist collaborates with you to see you achieve your desired goals. There’s real work to be done psychologically, spiritually, and behaviorally. Another massive benefit to therapy is having a safe space to confess and process hidden fears, shame, & desires that typically stay tucked away in the closet. The saying goes “you’re only as sick as your secrets”. It’s true. Most of us don’t have a safe space. Most of us just rationalize & minimize our secrets away. Beautiful things are worth fighting for…. wouldn’t you agree?
Courage for your journey!
Don’t believe the lie that you can’t change! He who say’s he can and he who say’s he can’t are both right.
In most cases sessions are scheduled weekly but flexibility is available. Depending upon the type of therapy, the discussion may be led by the client or by the therapist. Everything is completely confidential unless the client talks about harming self or others.
- Specializing in Anxiety, Panic, OCD, Phobias, Depression, Addiction.
- Over 15 years of clinical practice
- Utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Exposure Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, NLP, Meditation, Mindfulness, Coaching, and Spiritual Formation
- Both in person & virtual counseling available
- Fully licensed with extensive training
Professional and Personable, our staff will provide the following:
- Licensed Clinician
- Detailed assessment & diagnosis
- Guaranteed Confidentiality
- Professional referrals upon request