Individual Therapy & Performance Coaching
One who looks outside, dreams. One who looks inside, awakes- Carl Jung
Individual therapy may include: Treatment for Anxiety/Panic, Steps for achieving personal performance goals. Assertiveness training. Steps for conquering social anxiety. Self-image & Identity formation. Communication skills training. Conflict Resolution. Addiction counseling, and so much more…
Therapy at THRIIV is designed to help you achieve your goals as fast as possible in a safe and dynamic environment.
There’s a popular myth in counseling that goes like this… “I see a therapist, we talk, I gain some illumination and then I get better”… This is only half true. The reality is, a therapist collaborates with you to see you achieve your desired goals. There’s real work to be done psychologically, spiritually, and behaviorally. Another massive benefit to therapy is having a safe space to confess and process hidden fears, shame, & desires that typically stay tucked away in the closet. The saying goes “you’re only as sick as your secrets”. It’s true. Most of us don’t have a safe space. Most of us just rationalize & minimize our secrets away. Beautiful things are worth fighting for…. wouldn’t you agree?
WHAT TO EXPECT: In most cases individual sessions are scheduled weekly. Depending upon the type of therapy, the discussion may be led by the client or by the therapist. Everything is completely confidential unless the client talks about harming self or others. We realize therapy is foreign to most participants so we take extra care to ensure our clients feel respected, safe, challenged, and protected.
- Specializing in Anxiety, Panic, Phobias, Depression, Addiction (Sex & Substance)
- Over 16 years of clinical practice
- Utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Exposure Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy, NLP, Meditation, Mindfulness, Coaching, and Spiritual Formation
- Both in person & virtual counseling available
- Fully licensed with extensive training
Professional and Personable, our staff will provide the following:
- Licensed Clinician
- Detailed assessment & diagnosis
- Guaranteed Confidentiality
- Professional referrals upon request